Have gastritis, diarrhea, lightheaded, vomiting with exercise, sick. What is it?

Something has been wrong with my body for the last 4-5 years and I can't get it figured out. I am 20 years old, I work out regularly and eat pretty healthy. I have a lot of gas (way embarrassing because I can't control it) I also have diarrhea a lot and I can't figure out the cause. I am in shape but anytime (especially in the morning) I work out or go on a hike I get extremely light headed and feel like I am going to throw up, though I am not exhausted. No matter what time I go to bed it is a struggle to get up in the mornings. I feel sick a lot and its getting really old. I want to have energy to do the things I love! Any ideas?
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013