Have gastric issues, excessive burping, foamy saliva, anxiety disorder, GERD. Given Doridone Domperidone. Suggest?

Hi, Im Audrea here. Lately, ive been suffering form exccesive burping and the burping will produce either the food that i ate few mins ago OR white foamy saliva . My concern is, my GP gave Omerprazole 20mg along with Doridone Domperidone 10mg. Somehow in the beginning when i had the medication i felt light headed and dizzy spells and nausea. I told the GP that i do have shortness of breath and i produce burping with food that went up to my throat they conclude that i might have anxiety disorder and GERD FINE! Few days later after consuming the medication i had tonsillitis infection. The doctor gave Augmentin Antibiotic 625 and Lysoyzme 30 mg inflammation meds to cure the infection. At later days, i consume all meds accordingly and i change my food style to more on soup and vermicelli rice noodles and normal white rice fish soups (as far as im concern thats the only food that didnt went up with my burp..) and today i had a difficult burping action that cause me to burp out very bitter yellowish saliva..IM ALL TENSE and worried..My liver/ gallbladder felt a little pain but after few mins it went off. Few days ago, i took my medication and it seems like my throat is giving me that sensation that my meds is stuck at the back of my throat.. FIRST - how am i suppose to know if the meds has went down?? Second - i have a little not much of wheezing sound when i open my mouth to breath out.. I do have a little tingling pain on my chest and tingling back chest pain. I yawn alot just to satisfy my breathing and Im 26 years old, female. Used to smoke for 9 years (stop by gradually and cold turkey ways). My concern is, since ive not went for my scope for my gastro. Am i having problem with my throat. What actually im suffering... Heads up! At this stage i dont think its an anxiety disorder anymore cuz im not anxious at all.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013