Have gas stomach and back pain. Started Menopause. Treatment?

Hi Doctor, For the past 6 months Ive been having very bad gas and very bad stomach cramps . Recently I started having very bad back pains. So bad i cant stand. I m tired all the time and I ve gained around 22 pounds in a year. I started menopause around three years ago.I go to the doctor and I always hear the same thing. Its either that its menopause or I don t exercise. My doctor once told me EVERYONE comes in and says there tired! Please help me. I m only 51 .
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013