Have gas, pain and noise in stomach. Tried salt cleanse. Had IBS. Treatment?

HI, i have been having stomach issues badly the last 2 weeks, gas, and tummy pains, and loud noises. I have and do take take to have probiotics, by way of keffir, and other good bacteria, but this had been bad. I had a massage today, but as i am doing digestive massage on my self, for the first time, my left lower abdominal makes a swashing, gurgling noises, and seems to have excessive trapped air, or something else. I also have come a salt cleanse, which has not worked. Im very unsure of waht to do. I have suffered from IBS , but this feels worse.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013