Have gas issues, loose motions, granular objects in stool, abdominal inflammation. What is wrong?

hi iam Fawad from mny years im suffering from git problem too much gase formation occurs in my git Stool oh is acidic some time no stool passes and some time loose motion. small white colors granular type things found in my stool. SGPT isi 59 but without medication recover abdominal inflamation occurs some times. ANA, ASMA, HBSA, HCV negatives. CBC is normal kindly suggest what can be it??????? my ID is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013