Thanks for writing your query.
After reading your post, I would like to suggest that you should take digestive enzymes preparation containing pepsin and fungal diastase thrice daily after meals.
You should also take an antacid
40 mg once a day before breakfast along with an antibiotic like Ciprofloxacin
500 mg twice daily and an antiamoebic like Metronidazole
400 mg thrice daily.
Also do deworming by taking Albendazole
400 mg at bedtime in night.
Following precautions will be helpful :-
1. Avoid gas producing foods like peas, gram, lentils, cabbage, etc.
2. Do not eat fast.
3. Do not talk while eating.
4. Avoid spicy/oily foods.
5. Do not miss a meal.
6. Avoid smoking/alcohol, if any.
7. Avoid mental/emotional stress.
8. Drink lot of pure water daily.
A stool examination may be of some help.
I hope this is helpful to you.