Have gas, been farting, stomach pain, discomfort and anus burns. What is going on?

Hi, Dr stephen my names sophia and i am 28 years old and i am suffering from none stop farting since 2008 and didn t tell my Dr because i am shy to tell him, i am sick and tired of it made me isolated because if i go out with my friends i won t be able to hold it, it also effected my self esteem. in 1 minutes i fart 45 times and i feel a little stomach pain and discomfort around my naval and intestine area it s also very painful and it burns my anas, i farted 50 time since i stared writing this message please help me
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013