Have gaping wounds in the breast of the size of fist post breast lift with implants, reports showed Klebseilla oxytoca. Could this be from OR?

Hi... I had my breast done 8/19/12...lift with implants. So beautiful:). On 9/21/12 I started having a lot of pain and a hole opened up in my breast, several days later another hole opened up in my other breast. I now have open gaping wounds I could put my fist into. My pathology report said that I had Klebseilla Oxytoca... My surgeon seems seems evasive about my questions. Did I get this from the OR? She seems to be in no hurry to close up the holes, I m so confused:(
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  10 Awaiting Answer