Have gallbladders stones. Taking antibiotics. Itching, rashes in vaginal tract, white and cheesy discharge. What should I do?

Dear Doctor, I am suffering from Gallbladder stones and am scheduled for surgery late this month. I have had two attacks till now and I am on high doses of antibiotics . After going on the antibiotics however, it started getting extremely itchy down there and I also have developed rashes/ warts inside my vaginal tract, accompanied by milky white, cheesy discharge . What do you think I should do? Please advise.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013