Have gained weight, low mood, not working, diagnosed depressive disorder, taking venlift, prodep

question related to depression

i am 30, female! i had been diagonsed major depressive disorder five years ago after i got married. i am on venlift OD 300 mg though my doc suggested to increase to 450 mg and prescribed lithium which i didnt start! i went to another psychiatrist who suggested me 10 mg prodep that is i think mood stablizer. today my present situation i like i am not at all productive. i dont do anything whole day, my weight has incread by 60 lbs, i am undecisive, more like alive corpse, extremely low mood, not connected with anybody closely, almost dead.. i dont to do anything for myself.. i am putting in very much efforts even to write the question and still i know i have not written that should have been told to u!!
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013