Have frozen shoulder. Had shoulder surgery. Had rotorcuff damage. Unable to lift arm

Hi my name is steve i had ac shoulder surgery 4 months ago and iam going back under for manipulation I was told i had rotorcuff damage without having a mri just an exray when they put me under i was told it would be 3 little holes but it turned out to be 2/3 in scare now i have been told i have a frozen shoulder , Iam no doctor but i dont think i have because my arm will start to get better then a slight knock the nexed few days my arm in the middle of the ball joint in front of my arm is so painfull iam unable to lift it, it greats and pops it very warm to the toutch
Asked On : Wed, 13 Jun 2012