Have frequent pimples after getting tattoo on arm. Cause and prevention?

I am 27 years old and have sensitive skin , never had acne issues from the last 8-9 years atleast.. At times might figure out one or two pimples on the face which is very rare. Started getting pimples all over my face from the last 10 days+ and they have just been increasing, its like the entire face is filling up with them. Also point to note, i had a tattoo engraved on my left arm about 6 days ago, which seems to be healing normally but though must mention the same too. However these pimples have been there about a week ago since the tattoo was made. Though there have not been any changes in the cosmetics i used such as hair gel, but have stopped the application of the same effective today as a precaution, apart from that have even changed my shaving gel to gillette sensitive types effective today. Could you please share some light on what could be the probable cause and preventive measures i should take. Thanks, Vishal Kapur
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013