Have frequent pain on right foot and sometimes on left foot lasting 2 days. Reason?

My pain has come and gone for about 3yrs, and becoming more frequent. The pain usually only last for 2 day max, but 1 day I wake up and can t bare weight on it because it hurts to bad, and the next day it s gone, like it never happened. It s usually my right foot , from the arch to the big toe on the side of my right foot. Now that pain is gone from yesterday. But I just woke up this morning and the pain is in the arch back to my heal on the right side of my LEFT foot????? Like I said, it periodic, but now becoming more often.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013