Have frequent nightfall, get pimples, red eyes, sleepy, after eating fish, meat, less body hair. What to do?

Hello,Sir i used to have nightfall frequently means 3_4 times a week and i used to be worry about it.The reason to be worry is that i am thin person of age 20 years.I makes me weakness upto extent that pimples also used to come around my cheks,red eyes,sleepy,wrinking ,tension etc.Actually it used to be happen when i eats iitems like meat,fish,egg..not only this much but also i fell that there is less harmons in my body because there is less hair in my i have written this email so that i can get suggestion from u to increse harmons ,stop nightfall,and also i may be strong. here i am concluding my email. I will be waiting for ur answers,thanking U.
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013