Have frequent flatulence, increasing, inconsistent bowel movements, frequent sneezing. Am I lactose intolerant?

I am a 28 year old male. I am 6 feet and weighs 140 pounds. From last 1 and half year and I having frequent flatulence . Initially I thought I am lactose intolerant and stopped drinking milk which initially reduced the issue but gradually this flatulence is increasing day by day. From last two years I am not able to gain weight. I am a vegetarian and milk was the only source of protein other than eggs which I have only 2-3 times in a week. I also have inconsistent bowel movement , usually 2-3 times in a day. Other issues, I have lot of dandruff and rhinitis which causes frequent sneezing . I tried taking digestive enzymes pills and increasing fruit intake and water intake. Nothing works for me. Please help .
Asked On : Fri, 4 Jan 2013