Have foul vaginal odor, sweating and white discharge. Am virgin. Help

Hi um this is kind of embarrassing but I gotta talk to someone about this... I m 14 about to be 15 and for about 3 years I ve always had this foul vagina oder. It seems to have gotten worse over time and developed into this sweaty fishy smell. I m a virgin and has never had sex so I know I don t have a STD or anything like that. Also I sweat down there also and have whitish discharge always coming out. My mom won t take me seriously and won t take me to the doctor so this is my last resort. I think I have bacterial vagious (bv) but I wanted to be sure. I really need help so please help me!
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  53 Awaiting Answer