Have foul odor with menstruation. Heavy bleeding, abdominal pain and gas. Suggestions?

I have a foul odor with menstruation. This started last month. This month it is so foul like rotten meat smell that I am embarrassed to use the public restroom. I also had about 5 hours of very heavy bleeding passing large clots. I have also noticed that with my period I have low abdominal pain that almost feels like severe gas pain or pressure. My back hurts and this month had pain in my legs. I have also noticed that my discharge during the month smells different not nearly as bad as my menstrual blood but the smell is different for me.
Asked On : Fri, 3 May 2013