Have foot and joints pain. Unable to stand much. Taking Nerveup and Pregaba. Treatment?

Hi ,I m Prabhakar,32Yrs,I have undergone Varicose vein surgery in both legs on Nov 11. In the recent 3 to 4 months im getting foot pain in both legs , i consulted an vascular surgeon -he told everything is fine as far as surgery is concerned ,he suggested to meet an Rheumatologist(since i told i had foot & joint pain).I met rheumatologist & some tests have been done & found VitB12 deficiency, Im taking nerveup & pregaba tabs(past 1 month) for the same,Dr told me to follow this for 2 months ,meanwhile Nerve conduction studies checks done & seems to be normal.But still i have foot pain because of which im unable to stand continuous for not even 10 mins if i stand so nerves/veins in legs seems much projected & im getting pain internally ( tingling ,prickly sensation till thighs & numbness in foots) & pain in joints as well. Pl advice should i need to wait or continue the treatmant as per (Dr)Rheumatologist , or suggest me which specialist Dr should i consult for this kind of issues.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013