Have folliculitis frequently. And a pus filled gland underneath skin. Am I okay?

hi there i have folliculitis and it seems a very frequent occurrence with that i usually feel a firm puss filled gland underneath the skin when i get them sometimes the gland comes first as well. usually both can be popped, cleaned and done with very quickly until the other day i popped one that was on my thigh when i did i instantly thought it was odd because no puss came out so i squeezed on the gland underneath the skin and when it popped still no puss came out but i woke up the next morning and the whole surrounding area is very red and a little sore its now been a couple of days and the soreness has gone down but the red area is still spreading and starting to dimmen
Asked On : Fri, 24 Aug 2012