Have follicles in ovaries, ruptured. Recommended goodova and duphaston. Further?

Hi, my periods started on 21st February 2013.Doctor advised me to take Goodova 50mg from day 3 to 7 and estradiol 2mg for 28days. On 10th day, had follicular study, there were 3 follicles. One in right and two in left ovary . Injection eema 5000 was given on 10th day. One follicle of right ovary ruptured and we had relation from 10th day to 13th day. On 14th day, doctor noticed 4cms follicular cyst in left ovary and advised me to take duphaston for other 20days. So my question, any chance of pregnancy this month and is the treatment right?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013