Have follicles in ovaries. What are the chances of pregnancy?

hello sir/madam right ovary measures33*29mm and left ovary measures 27*31mm my right ovary follicles showing small 14*14mm and left ovary follicle showing no dominanat follicle. endometrical is6.8mm next i wnt then also same it came bt endometrical is 9mm im having a chance of getting preganency or not please answer my question
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013
You are having a dominant follicle in your right ovary. This follicle is likely to grow till day 44-16 and then rupture and release an egg. Chances of pregnancy are present if the timing of sex is appropriate.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. You can consult me again directly through my profile URL
Dr. RakhiTayal