Have fluttering feeling in chest after taking Benadryl. Related to anti-histamine

Hi. Unfortunatly I am all too familiar with anxiety and panic attacks. With medication and other resources I feel anxiety free. This is why I get upset when doctors say my chest discomfort is an anxiety attack. I am a registered nurse. I work a d deal with stress . The problem I m describing is very different. My chest wakes me up from a peaceful sleep, feeling a fluttering, or empty sensation. It is not painful but it s not comfortable either. I ve had this similar feeling once before by taking 2 Benadryl . I assume it has something to do with anti- histamine . I truly believe this has nothing to do with the mind or psyche.
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012