Have fluid filled cysts on chin. On steroids. Oozed yellow fluid. Help?

Hi, I have fluid filled cysts on my chin . It started with one and now there are four. My Dermatologist has no idea what it is has put me on multiple antibiotics and steroids both topical and oral and they are not going away. the are large and painful. They do not move when I tough them. They are like sacs. In the beginning when I didn t know what it was I popped one and the insides were a mix of yellow liquid and blood. Any suggestions?
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012