Have flu with cough, fever, taken panadol, coronary patient, abdomen pain. What can be done?

Dear Dr. Santosh,

I have started a flu with cough since 3 days, with a fever reaching 39 Celsius Degrees.I have taken Panadol , two capsules each six hours, as I don't dare to take too much medicine since I am coronary and a MS Patient, and I have chronic medicine like Aspirine, Concor, ZOCOR, corvasal as well as Interferon(Rebif 44) one Injection every other day.But the high temperature persists , I started to take Curam 1g, twice a day, along with my others medicines. The temperature is reduced the second day till 38 CD but I have started to feel a lower abdominal pain,
I stopped to take CURAN, and I resume taking Panadol. The temperature is stable now at 38, and I am drinking two much water with taking Mucosolvan . The lower abdominal pain is still persisting. What do you suggest?

Thanks in advance , Joseph
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013