Have flu symptoms, numb arms, legs, blurred vision. Have lower back pain, MRI revealed protruded L2-L3, annulus tear

For many months now my symptoms are getting worse, I have had MRI scan on my back as my lower back pain I have had for years has got worse, and the scan showed a protrusion at L2-L3 and a tear in the annulus but I am also suffering with constant feeling of flue and tiredness, tingling annd numbness in arms and legs, recently I am getting an aching feeling in my ribs and I am getting blurred vision, what is wrong with me?
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013