Have flu, night sweats, sore throat, drainage of blood, irritation in nose. What is wrong?

I caught the flu a week ago. My fever went away 4 days ago (day 3 of the flu). I continue to have night sweats and wake up in a puddle of sweat every night. I still have other symptoms, including a very mild ear ache, mild soar throat , extreme drainage with blood (most likely from irritation from nose-blowing constantly for 3 days in a row), plus I ve pretty much been reduced to not having a voice. Am I still just getting over the flu, causing the night sweats, despite the lack of fever?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013