Have flu like symptoms, cough, joint pain, sickness, ankles pain, illness. Done ESR reading. Help?

hi have been feeling very unwell for 4 weeks, started with flu like symptoms and was in bed for over a week, still feeling ill, no energy, coughing, pains in my joints, ankles, tops of legs etc, no energy and could just stay in bed and sleep, feeling sick etc, went to the doctors and my blood test have come back showing problems in the following areas, esr readings, electralights and creaction levels, dont know if i have spelt them correct, what could be wrong with me, i have never gone this long feeling this ill,

Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013