Have flu again and again. Why does head hurt when I blow my nose?

hello, its winter season here and i have been getting flu again and again but 2 days ago i got earache in my left ear it was really bad pain. i took some pain killers and i got better but my ear got blocked(can still hear but not properly) then after 1 hour it started to ache in my other ear and it also got blocked. i have no pain but both my ears are blocked from 2 days. i tried ear drops but nothing works. also when bend down i get pain in my head , when i blow my nose i also get blood sometimes. any suggestion other than going to doctor please?
Asked On : Mon, 3 Sep 2012