Have fleshy looking sore above anus oozing smelly liquid after scoliosis surgery. What could it be?

I just had scoliosis surgery and just recently discovered a sore a little bit above my anus . It is about the size of nickle. It is kind of a fleshy looking sore with a marble sized black dot in the middle that oozes clear liquid that smells weird. I don t know how I got it. I don t know if it could be a bed sore because I was confined to a bed for a long period of time or it could have been something that the surgeons did during surgery. I am very concerned and it is really grossing me out. Please help.
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012