Have fidgeting, distraction, sleeplessness. No medication till now. What to do?

hi I am a 14 year old female and I am worried I might have adhd. I always seem to be figeting, my hands are always moving when everyone else is still (like in photos). I alwqys struggle to do my prep on time because I get distracted by other things or people easily, I often forget what my homework was so I don't do it. I cant sleep at night but always wake up early. I seem to always be talking when im around people buyt not when im alone and I don't like silence! please tell me if I should see someone about this or if its just hormones or whatever!!!
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013