Have fibromyalgia, weakness in joints. Twitching fingers. Any answers?

nerologist said i have fibromyalgia 4 yrs ago. He ruled out ms. My symptoms are getting worse with walking a problem i use an aid due to my right side giving way. Now my joints mainly wrists and ankles are now getting weaker and find it had to write and grab a pen. Ive had physio and other things to try without sucess. The physio even did one test and said turn around put pressure on top of my head whilst standing and i collapsed. Iv had mri of head n back and waiting for one of my neck . My nerve endings in my fingers are going mad and im now twitching. I cant lift my arms up. Gp thinks nerve strappd in neck, chiropractor thinks degenerative disc but i dunno what to believe. Have you got any answers? please.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013