Have fibromyalgia, bulging discs. Have back pain. Did gastric bypass. Have malabsorption issues. Suggestions?

I have been dealing with fibromyalgia for at least 12 years and am now having trouble with lower back pain due to bulging discs. My pain level with my fybro has greatly increased in the past 5 years. So much that along with the chronic back pain I finally agreed to pain management to be able to function as normally as possible before the pain became so severe and continuous. I am also a roux n y gastric bypass success going on 12 years. I do still have malabsorption issues and am not able to take time released medications and always have to take a double dose of antibiotics when needed. I have been dealing with pain management center who simply do not understand the complexity of my situation, don't really have time to care or just don't want to spend extra time to understand and listen. I have attempted to work with them and explain that the current treatment just does not work. I am prescribed Norco 10/325 which helps take the edge off for a short period of time but I am never at a truly comfortable functioning pain level. I will soon have to provide a new provider as they are no longer accepting cash paying patients who do not have insurance. I do currently live in southeast Missouri and would appreciate any advice or recommendations at this point. I am very discouraged and running out of time and options. Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013