Have fibromyalgia, bone deformity, diagnosed polymyositis, can't gain weight. Possible treatment?

Hi, I have alot of things wrong with me. I have fibromyalgia , madelungs bone deformity , severe back and neck problems, now in the last two years I have severe muscle atropy in arms and legs. I lost 4-5 inches in my thighs in one month, and it just keeps getting worse. My hands are curled up and my forearms have around 5 inches of excess skin hanging. I am 57 this has been going on with my muscles for 3 years had muscle biopsy , one dr said polymyositis , another said no. say I have had stokes. I loose my vision while driving or anytime, fall all the time, can t remember much. can t gain weight. If I go to a store my mind shuts down when I get home I have to sleep right now to recover. I can t swallow right, choke all the time, stomach aches if I eat so I drink water alot.
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012