Have fibromyalgia and spasms under sternum. Om cymbalta and potassium. What else can help?

I have fibromyalgia and the pain is somewhat bare able but the spasms I have are so bad it s leaves me in pain for days I have spasms under my sternum at the curve of my right rib cage so bad at times that a knots forms in the tissues and you can feel it with the fingers. I can t even relax at times because the spasms just come on I dare not stretch for it brings on spasms also, and in the legs I try to sleep with a pillow between the knees but even the pressure brings on spasms I toss and turn at night sleep evades me. I take cymbalta 60 mg and potassium , along with robaxin and at times soma. I was given zanaflex too but it causes breathing difficultly as if I have swallowed pepper. I love my GP he s a good man but is there anything else I can do for the pain and the awful spasms. Please advice will be greatly APPRICATED. Linda
Asked On : Wed, 26 Dec 2012