Have fibroid during pregnancy. Go for an internal? Baby in danger?

hi, im in shocked and surprised because this is my 3rd pregnancy and i didnt have firbroid during my other pregnancies. i had my 12wks scan today, was told ive got anterior wall firbroid 78cm and d sonograpgher couldnt really measure the baby, he told me baby is under the firbroid, he offered me an internal because i dont know much about internal i declined, he gave me another appointment on mon for anorther scan. should i be worried about the firbroid, how big is 78cm. is it going to be growing bigger , my tummy is already looking bigger than 12wks. is the baby in any danger.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012