Have fibroid. Had unprotected sex. Have nausea and headaches with gas. Pregnant?

I have a question here it goes...... July 19, 2012 was my last period it lasted 5 days. I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on the 26th of july. August 17, 2012 was my next period. I am pretty regular with my periods also. I spotted august 17th 1 time ad then nothing. September 3rd, I spotted from the 3rd to the 7th and on the 8th and 9th i flowed heavy. I have fibroids also. So I know my periods. They are pretty painful ad heavy from day one until the 5th day I spot and then it goes away. Well my belly is constatly growing and I feel flutters and a couple of heart beats so to speak. Here it is October 8th ad I am flowing like a river with clots. I started spotting Oct 6th after intercourse and then it started flowing heavy on the 7th til now. I have taken a HPT august 17th and it came up faint positive. The doctor did one and it came back negative and so did the blood test . I still have pregnancy symtpoms: nausea , gas, headaches , belly growing, fatigue(alot), weird eating habits. Twins run in my boyfriends ad my family. Could I still be pregnant with the negative test and could I be loosing a twin with the clots?
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012