Have fever,.Done tests for typhoid, samonella typhi results seen. What does it show?

Hi, I am 29 years old female, and I had a blood test for typhoid fever in 2 different places, and the results were: 1. The blood test showed the result as Salmonella typhi o = 1:240; salmonella typhi h = 1:80; salmonella Para typhi A-H = 1:20; Salmonella Para typhi B-H = 1:20. 2. The other report as consulted by the Physician to do ThyphiDot and the result for this is Salmonella Typhi Dot IgM and IgG as Negative. Therefore, I am a little confused as to which report is correct and do I really have thyphoid fever, as the Physician has told me not to worry and I have no thyphoid fever, but the fever still persist, especially during the evening time?.. Kindly reply ASAP
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013