Have fever, weakness and asthma. ESR and platelets count is high. Effect?

Hello Docotor, I am a 24 years girls i am having fever since last one month i am physically very weak and i also have asthma but now its in control. But i am having fever (tempreature 100 )since last one month did blood test my ESR is 102 and platetelets count is 6,20,000. And my culture report has to come . My chest city scan and usg abdomen has been done but report says nornmal can you please tell me about my high ESR and PLATELET COUNTS .How it effects
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013