Have fever, urine culture shows Klebsiella aerogenes. Prescribed Augmentin, nitrofurantoin. Now test shows Psuedomonas aeruginosa. Help

Respected Doctor Sahib, Sat Sri Akal I am female of 42 and suffering from fever from many years. I have done all the Lab Tests regarding fever and goes to many doctors but all in vain. After going to several doctors one doctor asked me to done URINE CULTURE SENSITIVE test. I have done this test on Dated 1.6.2012. It is positive with growth of KLEBSIELLA AEOGENES Obtained after 24x2 Hours of incubation at 37 degree, Colony Count 229 Bacterial Count 2.3X10. After that Doctor gave me AUGMENTIN 650 for five days but all in vain. After 5 days he gave me NITROFURANTIOIN (NIFTRAN OF RANBAXY ) Two Capsule daily for 1 week and after 1 week he give me 1 capsule daily up to 10/7/2012. On 11/7/2012 I have repeated URINE CULTURE SENSITIVE test and it shows Growth of PSEUDOMONAS AERUGINOSA Obtained after 24X2 hours of incubation at 37 degree Colony Count 335 Bacterial Count 3.4X10. After that doctor carry on NIFTRAN one daily up to 26.7.2012 and asked me to done Routine Urine Examination. I have done this test on 27.7.2012 and It keeps Albumin ++, Sugar Nil, Leucocytes/ Pus cells 2-3 and R.B.Cs are Nil. And doctor asked me to stoped all the medicines. Inspite of all this my fever is still going on there is no relief in my fever and it is going on as before.I have any need of taking medicine in this regards or not because PSEUDOMONAS bacteria is appeared on 11.7.2012 report. I have already taken Cifran 500 many times as before 1.6.2012 before doing UTI рид kindly help me in this regard. Thanking You Regards Harjit Kaur
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012