Have fever, swollen glands, lesions on vagina, autoimmune disease, behcets. What are the possibilities?

Every other month since May i have gotten a fever, swollen glands, and then four days after i get lesions on my vagina. Everything lasts for about two weeks and then it goes away. And then before the lesions go away toward the end of the two week period i get my period, and that is the only time i have been getting my period since this has started. I have been to three different doctors, and the conclusion is that i have an autoimmune disease called Behcets. However, they are not positive because i am only showing one symptom out of all of the other symptoms, and it is very rare for a white female living in the united states to have this disorder. I would like to know what your thoughts are on this and if there are any other possibilities of what could be wrong?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Oct 2013