Have fever, sore throat, headache, swollen lymph nodes, feet lumps, done blood, urine analysis. Strep, scarlet fever?

My son who is 18 came down with fever and chills 5 days ago. He has been running a fever around 101 and has a sore throat, headache that throbs every time his heart beats,swollen lymph nodes in the neck..(they are massive) and now has red swollen 2inch bumps on his feet that come and go. He went to the doc yesterday, and strep was ruled out on the 5min test, also had a good chest xray, however the blood test had elevated white cell at 14.5. But one of the things the doc was concerned about is urine test showed excess billiruben in the urine. now my youngest (11) has a fever and sore throat. Is this Strep? or scarlet fever? And I dont have money to pay for an answer. I am single with three children and am on badgercare out of Wisconsin. :(
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013