Have fever, sinus, body ache and throat infection. Am pregnant. Taking medication. Safe?

I am having light fever with sinus problem and having an infection in throat , having bodyache. I have completed 22 weeks of pregnancy. My Gynaecologist prescribed me Calpol Tablet IP 500 mg (Half to be taken if required), Belex Forte (1 in Morning & 1 in Night for 5 days), Topcef 200 (1 in Morning & 1 in Night for 5 days) & Relent Tab (1/2 at night for 5 days). Is it safe to take these medicines. Please suggest becaused I am very worried. Please help.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013