Have fever, runny nose, headache and runny eyes. Started coughing. Is it bronchitis, asthma or Pneumonia?

I have had bad flu in the past three days: high fever,runny nose , headaches , muscles pains, watery eyes. It kept me in bed for three unusual days! I will be turning 62 years of age first week of August (female). I am feeling agitated with my throat: I keep coughing, hardly any phlegm coming out, affecting my breathing , and there is this persistent, annoying sound in my throat rverytime I breath - maybe because it s dry? I can t sleep because of this disturbance. Is it bronchitis? asthma? Pneumonia? I plan to see my GP tomorrow. Please advise. Greatly appreciated? Mrs V, Australia
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012