Have fever, pain near hipbone and while urinating. Appendicitis symptoms?

This week I have had a fever and few nights I went to bed with no fever and woke up in a sweat. I have had different bowel movements. some healthy with no pain and some diarrhea . I have had some fatigue also. Im a runner. Today I felt well enough to run a race a 1/2 marathon. For a few miles of the race I started to have some low right ab pain by hip bone . I ran through it and it went away. I have no fever right know but a few minutes ago I stood up and a very sharp pain that lasted for a few minutes I immediately put pressure on the area an it eased the pain some. At the first attack the pain was a 9 it dropped me to the floor and I lade there for about 5 minutes. Now the pain is about a 3 level. I have had some hurting pain when I urinate and ejaculate also 3/4 level. Could this be symptoms of appendicitis?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013