Have fever, nasal drip, cough. Had a infection in sinus after tooth extraction. On antibiotics. What to do?

After a difficult tooth extraction I had an infection in my sinus throat and upper respiratory tract. Dentist gave antibiotics it didn't clear my doctor gave more antibiotics and I still feel I have it. I feel,awful feverish but no fever get sweats an my heart palates a lot. I feel a constant nasal drip back of throat and have a productive cough tho its now clear mucus. Behind my right eye is also painful. My dentist said my treatment is finished but I still have discomfort with my other teeth now. It took three weeks before the nerves in upper lip and cheek felt they were working properly. I also feel sick a lot.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013