Have fever, loose motions. Had crocin. What can help stomach pain?

My son is 8 years and 23 kgs. He is having fever from yesterday. Local physician haven t given any medicine but Crocine. But after Crocine DS since fever was coming after every 4 hours, today we have given Meftal-P at 10 am. Fever came down that time. Again fever is up now and at 4:30 pm we have given Crocine DS at 102 fever. It is not fully down. Can we give Meftal-p again? What would be your suggestion? He had some stomach pain and had loose motion once in morning.
Asked On : Wed, 12 Sep 2012