Have fever, hand and legs cold. Done widal test and US. Given Zolpol. Help?

my daughter had fever was given calpol medicine .fever use to come of on around after around eight days .thennothing came in CBC test .after giving two days ZIFI 200 antibiotic widal test (slide method)came positive S typh i O and S typhiH 1/160 positive.after six days of anttibiotic fever keep coming on .before fever start her legs and hands become cold . malaria antigen came negative ultrasound sound is normal of abdomen .
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013