Have fever, frequent bowel movement, dots on penis and fatigue. Have quit smoking weed. Suggestions?

Hello, I have quit smoking weed, it s been 7 days now and I m having a few withdrawal symptoms, but I am suspicious I have an std , so it s hard to figure out why I m having fever , I go toilet for a number 2 more and fatigue , can you help me out? I have small tiny dots around the ring bit of my penis, they ve been there for as long as I can remember, I was circumcised at birth also, I don t really no what other penises look like
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013