Have fever, cough and cold. Delayed period, cramps, tender breasts. Worried about pregnancy

I have been taking antibiotic, cough syrupy with codeine and paracetamol as I have been sick for a week now. I have fever, cough and colds and the doctor said its a bacterial infection based on the blood test result. Now my period is delayed and I am worried as I might be pregnant and I have taken so many medicines. My last period was April 17, 2012 and I am expecting my period would come this week. My breasts feel tender and I have been having cramps.
Asked On : Mon, 21 May 2012