Have fever, chills, cough, swallowing difficulty, ear pain and fatigue. Took z-pak and advil. Whats wrong?

Hello, i have a fever, chills, cough, extreme pain when swallowing or talking or anything that has to do with opening my mouth, congestion, ear pain and fatigue. Please help I m taking zpak, did saline nasal spray only to have my ears feel like they are bleeding, Vicks , cool mist humidifier , tea with honey and lemon, soup, gar-gal with salt water, massage my face, anything the Internet told me. Advil isn t helping my fever.. I m suffering!
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013