Have fever and cough, coughed up blue sputum. Low immunity. Solution?

Dr. I am a med student but i have 2 autoimmune diseases sometimes my immunity hits the floor....I had a chest round i entered it with a previous cold that resolved after 2 days and at the end of nine days in the round i coughed up at the time i had some fever cough and a runny nose ,,,i thought i picked up an infection (cold at most ) but i was frightened when i coughed up blue sputum --- 6 days passed uneventfully (change of voice in the morning only ) till now i coughed about a 2.5 cm by 2.5 cm pure blue sputum should i be worried or not ?
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012